When you decide to purchase weed from our on-line store, you’re presented with a lot of alternatives. When it might sound a https://www.potlala.com/ little sketchy, it’s completely feasible to purchase weed safely and legally online you just have to understand what you’re doing. Legal Weed Fly is among the national and worldwide pioneers when it has to do with providing medical cannabis patients with nothing but the very best.
This page specifies the data that we collect, how we collect it and why we collect it. If you have any additional queries, or if we have failed to provide you with any information, you can contact us via our Contact Page and we will get back to you within two working days.
WPie considers data protection and privacy to be of paramount importance. We don’t share your personal information with anyone outside of the organization.
What personal information we collect
We collect personal information while you make a purchase. This may include – username, email addresses, passwords, physical location details, feedback, payment and transaction details.
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us while making a purchase, signing up for a membership, contact page, subscribing to a newsletter, send us a communication using email or live chat.
- Financial and transaction details from payment providers in order to process a transaction. Third-party service providers which may provide information about you when you browse the website, click on links, make a purchase. This includes:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
How we use personal information
- In facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the website, like where you purchase an item from our site and when we issue a refund.
- Notifying you about changes to our websites, website disruptions or security updates.
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the site, products and support we provide.
To whom we share your personal information
Customer support, payment processing services.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by third-party service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls and data encryption where appropriate.
How long we keep your personal information / How you can access your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the necessary support to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information via email.
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we update this policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about the changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us.